SKIN PEN MICRONEEDLING WITH PRF
The Skin Clinic is proud to use the SkinPen device for our microneedling treatment, the first FDA-cleared microneedling device. SkinPen is the safest microneedling with a PRF tool on the market. The SkinPen enables precise depths of skin needling, creating better results for your skin!
Microneedling treatments allow your skin to self-repair by creating small, controlled tears in the top layer. Creating tears in the skin will not scar your skin, and it will promote collagen production. Say goodbye to wrinkles, sagging skin, and dull complexions! Using sterile tools ensures the safety of microneedling procedures. The duration of a procedure may take 30–60 minutes, although the amount of time can vary depending on what type of treatment and anatomical locations are being targeted.
Skin pen microneedling with PRF Treatments:
Skin pen microneedling with PRF FAQs
Microneedling with Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF)
Microneedling with Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) is an excellent treatment. At The Skin Clinic, we use the most advanced microneedling tool – the SkinPen™. It is the very first FDA-cleared microneedling device.
Microneedling is a popular cosmetic procedure that uses 14 sterilized microneedles to micropuncture the skin, resulting in an increase of collagen production. A sample of blood will be collected then immediately placed in a centrifugation system to concentrate cells and growth factors up to 10 times higher than what’s typically found in whole blood.
This concentration of blood (PRF) is then applied to the face, and the microneedling device penetrates the cells and growth factors into various deeper layers of the skin to promote the regeneration process.
This treatment targets; facial acne scars, fine lines and neck wrinkles, for smoother, more radiant, younger-looking skin
Microneedling with PRF FAQs
- After the area is treated, it should not be massaged or compressed unless otherwise instructed.
- Please do not apply makeup for 4 (minimum) to 12 (recommended) hours following injections.
- Do not exercise or conduct any other activity that could raise your core body temperature for 24 hours following your injection, including super-hot showers or getting into a sauna.
- Do not get a facial massage, microdermabrasion, laser, facial, or peel two weeks after treatment.
- Avoid heavy salt and alcohol intake for 24 hours following injection as it will increase swelling and bruising.
Get In touch
Leave us a message